[MaouKami's] Public Spineworld Server!

Post your server's here!
maeve

Re: [MaouKami's] Public Spineworld Server!

Postby maeve » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:57 am

Hi!
I recently found the link to the up and running version of the game via someone's comment on youtube. I got through and it works great! Super nostalgic. :lol: I'm super glad to see everything, though I couldn't see the home and shops (salon, pets, etc.).
Thank you so much for bringing this back!
-Maeve

LIBBY_ME_YAY

Postby LIBBY_ME_YAY » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:17 am

I Downloaded the Installer thing but it still seems to come up with the "plug in needed to display this content...? What am i doing wrong??

MaouKami
Site Admin

Postby MaouKami » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Percy wrote:I am, but I think the problem is with Shockwave Director (or whatever it's called). I tried to enable it, but firefox said it was blocked because of large risks to my (new) computer's security. I have yet to get any internet on my old dell.

You have a old dell, did you use it back when you played spineworld ? have you used it after spineworld ?
If you have not used it since you played spineworld on it, i would like to get teamviewer access if possible before you do anything on it.

apkeller01

Postby apkeller01 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

im trying to connect but it is just stuck on "connecting"

Alvis

Postby Alvis » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey, guys!
Could it be helpful if I help you make this project public? I have a lot of Migoland and Spineworld peeps on my Facebook profile, I can post your site and make all the memories rain again, if you agree! And of course, is there anyway I can help? I haven't got any skills in programming or/and modding, just a regular SpineWorld drool-over.

Pangu

Postby Pangu » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:32 am

I used to love this game and don't want a repeat of the ZedPython fiasco. If you need any monetary assistance, I am happy to sponsor a server and other resources.

Return to “Servers”